- STUDENT WORK
- DESIGN VIDEOS
- DESIGN AND DESIGN MOVEMENTS
- DECORATING TIPS
- LINEAR PERSPECTIVE
- Linear Perspective: Brunelleschi’s Experiement
- Understanding Linear Perspective
- A (Brief) History of Perspective in European Art
- How to Draw in Perspective
- 9th C Linear Perspective cc
- How to Draw a Room in 1-Point Perspective
- Subway car in 1-pt perspective
- BIRDS EYE VIEW IN 1-PT PERSPECTIVE
- ROOM IN 1-PT PERSPECTIVE-ADV. 1
- VANISHING POINT TO RIGHT OF CENTER-1PT
- Creating Ellipses and Cylinders in Perspective
- MAJOR PROJECT DESIGN EXHIBIT
- KITCHEN PERSPECTIVE
- ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTING
- NEW DESIGN IDEAS
- DRAWING 2 POINT PERSPECTIVE
- DRAWING 2 POINT PERSPECTIVE
- DRAWING BOXES IN 1 POINT PERSPECTIVE
- BOXES IN 1 POINT PERPECTIVE
- DRAWING BACKGROUND IN 1 POINT PERSPECTIVE
- how to draw curved steps in one point perspective
- How to Draw a Room in One Point Perspective: A Bird’s Eye View
- How To Draw Rendered Interior – Using One Point Perspective
- CREATING FLOOR PLANS WITH ADOBE SOFTWARE
- HOW TO DRAW AN INTERIOR
- GALLERY TALK
- TED TALK
- CONTACT US
Interior Design Schools
Interior Design Schools
1. Florence Design Academy The Florence Design Academy, Florence, Italy, is widely considered the cream of the world’s best Interior Design Schools. Graduates work in the highest paid, most prestigious corporate and private Interior Design jobs. All courses are taught in English and Italian. Students work on the latest high-tech equipment and instructors are internationally recognized designers.
2. The Interior Design School The Interior Design School, London, UK, offers a one year Interior Design Diploma. The course work is rigorous and a Bachelors Degree is required to apply to the program. Alumni work all over the world in high profile Design jobs and reports on job placement for graduates is good. It better be…the one year program costs over 20,000 pounds. The Interior Design School also offers a two year program and several one day to one week workshops and courses.
3. UCLA The University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA. The Interior Design Program at UCLA offers both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees as well as a strong certificate program. All programs qualify toward the education requirements to become a Certified Interior Designer in the State of California. Job placement and Internships from the UCLA Interior Design program are among the best anywhere.
4. Harrington College of Design Harrington College of Design, Chicago, IL, USA, offers a well respected four year Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design program…This is a great place for older, adult students who are going after a second career or gearing up for a lifestyle change. Almost all classes are offered in night and weekend time slots for the working, adult student.
5. Vancouver College of Art and Design Vancouver College of Art and Design, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, offers a two year Interior Design program that stresses strong hands-on training of design fundamentals…drawing, lighting, color, materials, etc. The city of Vancouver is one of my favorite places in the whole world.
6. Interior Designers Institute Interior Designers Institute, Orange, CA, USA, offers both a two-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree and a four-year Bachelor of Arts degree in Interior Design. Instructors are world class designers, equipment is top of the line and class size is small lending itself to great mentor relationships. High level placement with companies like Mercedes Benz and Disney. Students regularly win and place in the top international Interior Design school competitions.
7. Kingston University Kingston University, London, UK. Bachelor of Arts programs in both Interior Design and Interior Architecture are consistently ranked among the best in the country. Kingston University has one of the UK’s first Masters programs in Interior Design.
8. Whitehouse Institute of Design Whitehouse School of Fashion and Interior Design, Sydney, Australia, offers a rigorous three year Bachelor of Design in Interior Design degree. As Interior Design professionals, Whitehouse school graduates have the expertise to work at the highest national and international levels.
9. University of Technology Sydney University of Technology Sydney, Sydney, Australia. The Bachelor of Interior Design program is a four year liberal arts degree program. The design courses have an international focus with an emphasis on green design and other emerging concepts.
10. Dublin Institute of Design Dublin Institute of Design, Dublin, Ireland, is an awesome Interior Design school for adult students interested in changing careers or starting new careers after raising a family. The Dublin Institute of Design offers 6 week, 10 week and one year certificate programs in Interior Design and a two year Associate of Arts diploma in Interior Design. They also have a program in conjunction with Dublin Institute of Technology so that AA graduates may transfer to the DIT Bachelor of Arts Interior Design program.
11. Fashion Institute of Technology State University of New York Fashion Institute of Technology State University of New York, New York City, NY, USA offers two year and four year programs in Interior Design. Great craft fundamentals, excellent facilities and internships and job placement in some of the most prestigious Interior Design firms, like Rockwell Group, Gensler, Interior Architect and others.
12. Westwood College Westwood College has campuses in six U.S. states; California, Colorado, Virginia, Georgia, Illinois and Texas. Westwood College has a Bachelor of Arts Interior Design program designed to be completed in three years. This is a practical, project oriented design curriculum considered to be top notch in the industry. They boast high job placement for graduates and strong relationships with private sector companies for student internships…Westwood College does offer an online degree.
13. Hong Kong Polytechnic University Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China. Graduates of the three year, full time Bachelor of Arts in Design program are eligible for Diploma membership of the Charterered Society of Interior Designers in the UK.
14. University of Kentucky College of Design The School of Interior Design at the University of Kentucky offers a five-year professional degree in Interior Design. Thought of as one of the top design schools in the country, University of Kentucky design graduates work at some of the top levels in the industry.
15. Edinburgh College of Art Edingburgh College of Art, Edinburgh, UK offers a two year degree or certificate program in Interior Design. Edinburgh College of Art has an international reputation for excellence in instruction and for being on of the UK’s best vocational Interior Design schools.
16. The Art Institutes The Art Institutes are a chain of private art colleges with campuses in over 45 cities in the U.S. and Canada. Some of the more notable campuses are The Illinois Institute of Art at Chicago, whose campus includes a world class art museum; The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, The Art Institute of Vancouver and The Art Institute of Pittsburgh. Students can pursue AA, BA and Masters degrees in Interior Design as well as non-degree certificate programs. There is also an Art Institute online where you can pursue both degree and certificate programs from the comfort of your home while dressed in your pajamas.