- STUDENT WORK
- DESIGN VIDEOS
- DESIGN AND DESIGN MOVEMENTS
- DECORATING TIPS
- LINEAR PERSPECTIVE
- Linear Perspective: Brunelleschi’s Experiement
- Understanding Linear Perspective
- A (Brief) History of Perspective in European Art
- How to Draw in Perspective
- 9th C Linear Perspective cc
- How to Draw a Room in 1-Point Perspective
- Subway car in 1-pt perspective
- BIRDS EYE VIEW IN 1-PT PERSPECTIVE
- ROOM IN 1-PT PERSPECTIVE-ADV. 1
- VANISHING POINT TO RIGHT OF CENTER-1PT
- Creating Ellipses and Cylinders in Perspective
- MAJOR PROJECT DESIGN EXHIBIT
- KITCHEN PERSPECTIVE
- ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTING
- NEW DESIGN IDEAS
- DRAWING 2 POINT PERSPECTIVE
- DRAWING 2 POINT PERSPECTIVE
- DRAWING BOXES IN 1 POINT PERSPECTIVE
- BOXES IN 1 POINT PERPECTIVE
- DRAWING BACKGROUND IN 1 POINT PERSPECTIVE
- how to draw curved steps in one point perspective
- How to Draw a Room in One Point Perspective: A Bird’s Eye View
- How To Draw Rendered Interior – Using One Point Perspective
- CREATING FLOOR PLANS WITH ADOBE SOFTWARE
- HOW TO DRAW AN INTERIOR
- GALLERY TALK
- TED TALK
- CONTACT US
Listed below are some of the areas of interior design that will be covered in class.
exploring three-dimensional design principles. Through sketching and model building, the class analyzes form, spatial ordering and circulation systems.
In-depth study of color and its psychological effect on the environment. Color systems will be studied in detail.
Students will learn one- and two-point perspective and other visual rendering techniques.
MARKER RENDERING I Students will learn the newest techniques in rendering with markers. Emphasis is placed on three-dimensional illustrations and the development of individual style.
SPACE-PLANNING A series of spaceplanning projects are assigned. Speed and accuracy of spaceplanning are stressed. Lecture to accompany the class on space allowance specifications.
A detailed study of the principles for management of an independent design studio. All business procedures will be researched.
Exploration of the world of textiles, fibers and their purchase and manufacturing. Resources for textile purchase also will be studied.
Analysis of lighting for both residential and commercial applications. Special emphasis is on lighting vocabulary, plans, distribution and quality.
Study of the design of health care facilities. The class is part lecture and part studio with a set of working portfolio boards completed for the final. Specification writing is also covered.
learn skills required for production of digital presentation boards, management of image files, printing and integration of AutoCad into image files.
An overview of building codes required in commercial installations.
Study of sustainable environments, quality of life issues and the “smart house”-use of computers and electronics in buildings.
COMPUTER-AIDED DRAFTING I
Introduction to architectural computer drafting with emphasis on interior design, using AUTOCAD software and Windows.